- Engineer certified to support dish antennas up to 900mm in diameter in 100km/h winds
- Modular design can reach heights up to 21m and be couriered directly to your location like a standard package
- Custom swivel baseplate allows the mast to be installed on a wide range of roof angles/pitches and the entire mast can be lowered down to the roof level
- Design facilitates easy access to the headload and makes performing maintenance or adjustments a simple procedure
- Regular production runs ensure we have a large number of sections in stock and can supply components quickly.
- Modular design that can be easily adapted to suit height applications.
- Aluminium fabrication in accordance to AS1664
- Aluminium welding in accordance to AS1665
- 7/16″ Zinc or Stainless Steel bolts in accordance to ISO 3506 U.N.O.
- Guy cables in accordance to AS3569, Class 7×19 Grade 2070
- Guy wire preload tension to 1.0 kN
- Cable joins and attachments in accordance to AS2579
- Structure classification per AS3995 is Type II
Engineer approved recommendations
- Due to the complicated nature of tower infrastructure, it can prove invaluable to have an engineer approved recommendation for solutions that will accommodate your particular project.
- We offer a Tower Recommendation Proposal Consultation Service, providing a detailed report that you can use for the planning of communication assets.
Please contact us for:
- maximum dish size, heights and bracing information for your application
- orders of multiple towers, trade pricing, lead times and to discuss customising masts for a specific project.