Cambium Networks’ 60 GHz cnWave solution provides easy, fast and cost-effective wireless gigabit connectivity for edge access and/or high-capacity backhaul for edge access solutions at a significantly lower TCO than fiber infrastructure. Service providers and enterprises now have access to gigabit for business and residential connectivity, backhaul for Wi-Fi access or LTE/5G small cell. Certified for Facebook Terragraph, cnWave mesh solutions are highly efficient at handling high-density deployments in cities and suburban areas.
V3000 is featured with a 44.5 dBi high-gain antenna with beamforming. The client nodes can support up to 7.6 Gbps with channel bonding for both PMP and PTP configurations.
- Supports 57 to 66 GHz
- Up to 7.6 Gbps (3.8 Gbps UL and 3.8 Gbps DL) with channel bonding
- Easy installation with auto beamforming
- Low latency < 1 ms
- 802.11ay technology with Terragraph certification
- Environmental: IP66/67
- Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40° to 140°)
- Mean Time Between Failure: > 40 years
- Wind Survival: 200 km/h (124 mph)