Combining the latest 802.llac Wave 2 technology and the field proven scalable performance of ePMP, the Force 300-19 delivers up to 600 Mbps of capacity. The Force 300-19 is a powerful yet affordable subscriber module.
The Force 300-19 has a 19 dbi integrated antenna with a narrow beamwidth.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300-19 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput up to 600 Mbps of real user data.
- The Force 300-19R also supports narrow 5 and 10 MHz channels especially useful in 4 .9 GHz licensed bands and other areas where smaller channels are needed.
- The ePMP Force 300-19R supports real time spectrum monitoring without degradation in throughput.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, and data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- The integrated 19 dBi panel antenna has a small form factor and provides excellent range. Refer to Cambium Networks LINKPlanner[tm] for estimating capacity and availability.
- Installations are quick and reliable with ruggedized housing and easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting