- Compatible with Optus
- Switch between operators via the Wave App
- Supports all frequency bands for Optus
- Indoor IP20 Rated
- Two band simultaneous relay – Up to 40MHz
- Professional features: manual frequency selection
- Suitable for Stationary Installation only
- Ethernet Port for Live Monitoring through the Management System
- The Cel-Fi GO G41 Smart Signal Repeater is designed to solve cellular coverage problems for voice and data.
The Cel-Fi GO G41 Smart Signal Repeater is designed to solve cellular coverage problems for voice and data. With support for 5G NR operation in traditional LTE bands, the system supports seamless migration to 5GNR. At up to 100 dB of gain, it is the most powerful carrier grade solution available. The GO G41 covers up to 3,000 square meters of indoor space per system. This system is ideal for the development of multistory buildings and basement car park distributed antenna systems (DAS)
- Please contact our team for further information.
Relay your mobile phone service
Does your property or mine site have coverage available on geographic high points, but have no coverage in buildings?
- The Cel-Fi GO system can be designed to re-transmit service down to your location. Our field technicians achieve coverage over 500m using a single GO and directional antenna, and over 2km using a second repeater.
Professional installation required – Buildings
- This is an active radio transmitter that requires the appropriate level of theoretical knowledge to install without causing self-interference and for it to operate at full strength. So while it’s possible to self install, we do not provide the Cel-Fi GO in a package or kit form, as every installation will be different.
A heads up!
- This Cel Fi Go listing does not include antennas – you can purchase antennas separately.