Suited to the rough Australian environment, we specifically designed the T1 to give you more.
T1 is a highly advanced, easy to use, ruggedised wireless modem router delivering 300Mbps LTE-A (up to 300Mbps DL with carrier aggregation) data connections for mission critical services.
- More possibilities – A wireless modem router powered by PoE over only a single ethernet cable and able to withstand the elements.
- More security – A refined new operating system, TelcOS™ Melaleuca, delivering reliability and ease of setup along with the latest in security and VPN technology.
- More flexibility – External antenna connectors, 3G/4G/4GX support for the entire APAC region, and a versatile mounting system.
- 300Mbps 4GX anywhere, rain or shine and on the go
- Provides full 4G/4GX/4G+ (LTE Advanced) internet service over Wifi and LAN
- Up to 300Mbps/50Mbps (download/upload) internet speeds – LTE Advanced technology
- Built with industry leading, premium Sierra Wireless modem chipset
- Covers Telstra 4GX, Optus 4G+, Vodafone 4G networks with 3G fallback
- Weather-resistant pole-mountable package
- Stationary or mobile fully supported
- Supports frequency bands used in Australia, New Zealand, APAC and Oceania
- PoE powered (PoE adaptor is included)
- Onboard SIM slot
- Auto failover from 4G to WAN or from WAN to 4G
- Load balancing between 4G and WAN
- Band locking
Wifi where you want it
- Long range, secure Wifi using reliable Qualcomm-Atheros wireless chip
- Up to 100m radius Wifi coverage area (clear line of sight)
- Up to 100m unobstructed, up to 30m indoors
- Services up to 100 clients simultaneously
- Guest networks
- Multiple SSID’s with security and firewall profiles
Put the modem where the signal is
- Save cost with the unique pole mountable design
- Self-contained all-in-one: modem, switch, router, wireless AP and VPN client/server
- Provides full 3G/4G/4GX/4G+ internet service as a standalone all-in-one, or can effortlessly integrate into an existing network
- Small office or home office applications
- Permanent, semi-permanent, or temporary installations
- Unique built-in bracket mounts in a variety of applications and is ideal for pole mounting – straps and screws included in the box
- Being a Cat-6 LTE-A modem, in areas with poor signal the T1 works better and is much more reliable than Cat-4 LTE modems